The Rutschke Family

The Rutschke Family

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Noah: 2 month's old!


Noah is already two months old! I can't believe it. He is getting so big already!  While I love and miss the newborn stage, I love it when my babies start to interact more with us!

New tricks and changes:
  • Starting to follow us with his eyes
  • Smiles like crazy
  • Starting to coo
  • Is getting into a routine and going longer between feedings at night (about 4-5 hour stretch at night and every 2.5 to 3 hours in the day)
  • Is getting rolls all over! He now weighs 12.5 pounds and is 23.5 inches
  • Is almost out of all newborn clothes and diapers
  • Enjoys bath time more
Noah is already such a sweet baby. No one can get Noah to smile like his brother Aben. I can tell they are going to be such good friends already! Oh how I love my Noah boy!








No comments:

Post a Comment